Black Friday Less Than 2 Weeks Away.....Ready....Set...Go!!!

 Monday, November 15, 2010

I've never been a real fan or participant in the whole "Black Friday" gimmick...until last year. Here I was 9 mos pregnant with Jackson, two weeks away from my due date, fighting the 4am crowds at Walmart for a "bah-gain"! I was a virgin Black Friday shopper and really didnt look at any ads or make a plan of attack,got up at 3am(being that pregnant who can sleep anyways, might as well be productive) at Walmart at 4am, and the insanity began...literally! Insanity it was,the crowds were insane, and people literally fought over bargain items...crazy. There were tons of real bargains I do have to admit, but since I really hadnt done my homework I missed out on the REALLY good deals...like TV's and computers for like $300 or so...oh well,next year I will plan better I thought. So here I am, starting to check out the ads early so I can get the most bang for my buck this year! Not sure if any of you are with me...but let the shopping begin. Click the title header for a great site I found with Black Friday ad listings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP