Getting the Most Bang for your Buck at BJ's...what most DON'T know.....

 Thursday, November 18, 2010

OK, so as a mother of 3 it makes sense for me to shop in bulk...of course. So yes, I have a BJ's card and get ALOT of use out of it! A couple of years ago I read some tips on how to shop at Wholesale Clubs ...specifically BJ's and get the most out of your money.As I started to tell people about this, a lot of people were shocked and didn't know you could do this.,you may be surprised..so read on....

 The great thing about BJ's is that on top of their already low prices, they send you monthly coupon books for almost everything a mom is going to buy in that store anyways...can you say BONUS!! Diapers,Juice Boxes...you name it. BJ's usually has a coupon for it...OK so that is the good part. The GREAT part is that on top of that coupon you can use your own coupon for the same item , may it be one that you printed off the internet or cut out of a circular, you can use it. The REALLY GREAT part is that....you can use multiple coupons for the same item depending on how many of that item are in the bulk pack you're buying....on top of the BJ's coupon...for example See below....

BALL PARK FRANKS AT BJ'S CONTAINS: 4 REGULAR PACKS OF HOT DOGS = $7.99
BJ'S COUPON: $2.00 OFF
CLIPPED COUPON: $1.00 OFF 1 PACKAGE OF BALL PARK FRANKS
**SINCE THERE ARE 4 PACKAGES IN THE BJ'S PACK YOU CAN USE 4 -$1.00  COUPONS FOR THIS ONE ITEM!!!*** (ON TOP OF THE BJ'S $2.00 COUPON)
TOTAL SAVINGS= $2.00 + (4-$1.00 COUPONS)= $6.00
PRICE $7.99- $6.00 IN COUPONS =
$1.99 TOTAL PRICE FOR 4 PACKS OF BALL PARK FRANKS
....make sense???


I find this to be a hidden tip/gem in shopping at BJ's!! You can really save a lot of money by shopping this way. Yes, I am THAT lady fishing through her coupons in front of you...and I don't care...I love it.  Hope someone out there finds this helpful, I know I did when I first found out about this little secret ;-) Happy Shopping!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP