New Clothes Means New Coupons!

 Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Here come the holidays and that usually  means new clothes for everyone....oh yeah and new gifts for everyone too ;-) . See all my new coupons listing on my savings list to the right. Please comment here and let me  know if you find them useful . Also if there are any you'd hope to see on the list in the future please let me know. What stores do YOU shop at? What stores WOULD you shop at if it was less expensive and more budget friendly for you and your family? Let me know! Thanks!!

1 comments:

Kendra,  November 17, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Great blog Ange!! Thanks for the coupons and sale sites. Not sure how you find the time to do this...along with working and raising 3 kids...you're pretty amazing lady!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP