Get on their good side!!!

 Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I read once somewhere that if you find a brand you love...or use often to use the "contact us' feature on their website and you'd be suprised what you get!! So, I tested this theory a few times. I went to Huggies hit contact us, explained how much I loved their products but I rarely get enough coupons for them, and to see if it was at all possible for them to send a few to me. A couple of weeks later I received a bunch of $2 off ANY Huggies product coupons with NO expiration date..score!! When companies see you like their product they want to keep you as a customer...therefore sending you lots of goodies!! Another one I scored on was Wonder Bread...I did the same thing except just told them how much I loved their bread..bla bla bla. What do you know a few weeks later...I received a couple of vouchers for FREE Wonder Bread!!! So, try this little trick out if you're surfing the net and have a little extra time on your hands...it's worth it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP