Shop Ahead People......

 Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween everyone!! The best thing you can do is buy ahead, hit sales when you can and buy clothes for your children for the next year or season. The Childrens Place, Monster Sale is the best ! They usually have this after Christmas, where everything is marked down, then a couple of weeks later they mark it down again to 75% off. They have it every year, last year I went to shop for Giannas clothes for this season, I was pregnant with Dylan then and bought him clothes all the way up to 2T. Prices are ridiculously cheap,and there is always an online Childrens Place coupon you can print to use with it. I think last year I remember spending $36 and came home with a TON of stuff for both kids. Everything is less than $5..some items I got for $1.

Get your Halloween costumes NOW for next year!!! Another mother I hang out with while Gianna is tapping away in dance class on Saturdays,told me last week, that on Halloween the Disney Store marks their $50 costumes down to half price ! WOW ! Gianna being Tinkerbell this year, I did roll through the Disney Store to see what they had. Of course,they had the best Tinkerbell costume I'd seen around, but it was $49.50...I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a costume for a 3yr old..sorry Gianna. So we opted for the $25 I party costume, just as cute for half the money. Now that I know that all of their princess costumes will be marked down today and this weekend...of course theirs are the best, they are "Disney', I will be hitting the sale to buy ahead for next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP