Organization is the key to success

 Thursday, October 30, 2008

OK...so I'm not the most organized person in the world...but I definitely try to be. I've heard more than once, I don't use coupons because I always forget them...or they always expire when I go to use them. The key is to keep all of your coupons...fliers, etc. all in one place. I keep them all in a Ziploc bag in my purse...so I have them at all times when I run to the store...yes I said Ziploc bag ladies...that way they're not falling out all over the place. I usually paperclip together by category... baby products,beauty items,dairy,etc. Then once a week, I usually do it early Saturday mornings...because I normally do my food shopping on the weekends and Gianna is watching her cartoons,go through your coupon envelope, ziploc bag, or whatever it may be...and toss the expired coupons....it's as easy as that. You can also use a coupon organizer..you know those accordion like thingy's. I find the bag easier to stash in my purse though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP