Snip..snip...clip those coupons mamas!!!

 Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So yes ...it's true... I've become a TOTAL coupon clipping mom. It really DOES make a difference though for those that think it may not...it all adds up let me tell ya you'd be surprised. I clip out of the newspaper, go on coupon sites over the internet, and I visit actual brand websites of the things I use most. You'd be surprised at how much you can save with a little thought and strategic planning. Here are my tips for grocery coupons and grocery shopping:

1- ALWAYS make a list!!! I've walked out of the grocery store or Walmart more than once forgetting the one thing I initially went there for in the first place...don't let this happen to you!

2- Read your local grocery circulars/flyers, find out what is on sale from your list and at which stores. If you have mulitple stores close by, you may want to hit two grocery stores with different lists for what is on sale at each.

2-Look at your list and see if what you need coupons for ...and hunt them down!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP