We all want to go "Green".....but it seems so expensive

 Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So everyone is trying to go "green" these days with good reason. The problem is it seems so expensive..from buying those reusable totes at the grocery store to the energy efficient light bulbs that cost $4..what?? We all want to do it...but I'll be honest when I'm choosing light bulbs on a budget, I seem to lean towards the .50 cent light bulbs sorry mother nature. There are options out there though to aid us in getting us each closer to a "greener you" Shaws offers FREE reusable green totes if you call and complete their survey after your shopping trip. You know the one I mentioned in my earlier post. You can start there,one free bag for every shopping trip..after 2 monthes you'll have no need for those paper and plastic bags anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP